Thursday, January 22, 2009

Greetings

Helo to all my friends... Basically I will talk a little experience as being in a uni life in University Teknologi PETRONAS. I think that i'm enjoying my life here, although I might need to do revision daily. One good thing about here is the food in Ipoh is quite cheap and affordable. A journey from tronoh-->ipoh and ipoh---> tronoh will cost approximately RM 10. For me, I think the most interesting lecture for all my 6 subjects [exclude kokos] is English which is taught by En. Razol. Basically it's quite competitive here, as many people are spending their time here to balance themselves between co-curicular activities and studies. I involved myself in basic dance and movement because I didnt get what i intend to get [ modern music]. This koko [basic dance] will include ur marks in our final exams' result [CGPA]. I also joined the chiense orchestra club..I plan to enrol myself in Emergency Rescue Team [ERT], and hopefully I'll be able to cope my studies here... ADIOS~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment